Incoming raw materials for our PET plant are:
Requirements to incoming raw materials (used PET bottles):
Transparent colorless, blue, green and brown PET bottles from 0.3 to 7l.
Incoming raw materials should be pressed into bales.
Requirements to bales:
- bales should be dry;
- bales should be pressed less than 3 months ago;
- package weight must not exceed 3 % of the total weight of bale;
- pressing density should not exceed 280 kg/m3;
- bales of incoming raw material must not contain unwanted objects inside bales (trash, rags, wood, metal, tape, rope, etc.);
- bales of incoming raw material must not contain bottle, placed in individual packages (packages, bags, boxes, etc. so-called multiple packaging).
- bales should exclude the evidence of repeated pressing (hard separated layers of compressed bottles).
On the degree of contamination incoming raw materials are divided into the following categories:
- Category 1 – clean PET bottles and PET bottles with little pollution;
- Category 2 – PET bottles with significant contamination, but the color of the bottles is visible;
- Category 3 – PET bottle with significant contamination, not allowing to determine the color of the bottles.
In the presence of the TRC with 3 category on the degree of contamination of the raw material shall be returned at the expense of the supplier.
Raw materials can be sorted by color. Thus:
- the contents of bottles of other colors in raw materials, sorted by color should not exceed 3 %. In case of exceeding the content of bottles of other colors above 3 % the raw materials are considered not sorted by color;
- the contents of bottles of other colors in colorless-blue and brown-green raw materials should not exceed 5 %. In case of exceeding the content of bottles of other colors above 5 % the raw materials are considered not sorted by color.